Villa Caprice streaming

Villa Caprice

2 juin 2021 au cinéma / 1h 43min / Thriller
De Bernard Stora
Par Bernard Stora, Pascale Robert-Diard
Avec Niels Arestrup, Patrick Bruel, Irène Jacob

Avocat célèbre, Luc Germon pense atteindre la consécration lorsque Gilles Fontaine, l'un des patrons les plus puissants de France, lui demande de prendre sa défense. L’homme d’affaires est soupçonné d'avoir acquis dans des conditions douteuses une magnifique propriété sur la Côte d'Azur, la Villa Caprice. Humilié et furieux de s'être laissé piéger, Fontaine compte sur l'habileté de Germon pour le tirer de ce mauvais pas. Mais une étrange relation de pouvoir s'installe bientôt entre les deux hommes, en principe alliés. Qui prendra l'avantage ?

Films Complet Streaming:

Villa Caprice

Villa Caprice

Villa Caprice

Villa Caprice

Villa Caprice

Regarder Films Complet Streaming HD gratuitement

COMMENTS

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    #8 OCTUBRE"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    2:55\nI love how calm he is about eating some one"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    I love the fact that he drools a bit while talking. Gives it a bit of character."

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    Does Villa Caprice only eat thugs and criminals? Is this a plausible?"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    My boi Villa Caprice finally got his own movie"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    Vay amına koyayım"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    \" WE are Villa Caprice\"\nVilla Caprice is communist confirmed"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    Wow I think this is literally the first movie I've ever seen (not taking place in India) that has gave an Indian the lead antagonist role. Can't believe it took Hollywood that long."

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    WHO IS SECOND SYMBIOTE"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    am i the only one who sees how bad this CGI is lol god ppl are blind"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    Looks incredible can't wait"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    I can barely understand Villa Caprice when he speaks it’s too how do I say it rattley"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    Why do i have this feeling that Villa Caprice screen time will be like 15% of the movie and the other 85% of it will be the actor's face all over like in Iron Man 3?"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    Think they're saving Carnage for sequel since he becomes offspring of Villa Caprice. Riot and Scream show up in this movie which are lesser known symbiotes in comics. Riot is the one that attaches to the main villian dude towards and Scream is the one that attaches to the long haired dude in the lab."

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    Eddie looks subdued, while in the comics he and Villa Caprice worked together most of the time"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    When will people admit...Villa Caprice simply isn't a very interesting character. This will be garbage."

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    No spidey...no black alien suit....normie biz"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    Wait...THAT OTHER SYMBIOTE IS RIOT!?!?"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    It’s actually been said that Tom Holland will be staring in this as Peter Parker"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    So is he gonna eat people?"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    #WeAreVilla Caprice"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    I remain highly sceptical..."

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    Maybe all the Villa Caprice comic books I bought 25 years ago will be worth money now. Kept them mint and unopened."

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    At first I thought it was the band Villa Caprice.......lol"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    First thing on my mind is why San Francisco? \nParker's way over in Queens, NY."

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    We are Villa Caprice♥️"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    kinda dumb ... this is not Villa Caprice movie, its more like prototype - Alex Mercer"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    Next tattoos"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    ANTI Villa Caprice OR CARNAGE, HOW WILL BE? WE WILL SEE IT IN OCTOBER ;)"

  • Anon

    20.06.21

    Perfect caption \"THE WORLD HAS ENOUGH SUPERHEROES..\" This anti hero is going to rock...one of the brilliant works of Marvel"

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

@khabar